Windows Phone Advanced Training 17-18. May 2012.
During this two days training you will have a deep dive to the capabilities available for developers in Windows Phone. The training is organised by Demola-Budapest in collaboration with Nokia Developer.
On Day 1 you will learn how to use camera/imaging capabilities and have introduction into 3D XNA development. On Day 2 you will learn how to use audio capabilities, how to customize Windows Phone Experience with custom and user controls and how to build a service with push notifications.
Training consists of hands-on exercises, so own laptop with Windows Phone SDK is needed Windows Phone 7.1 SDK. For the exercises it is necessary to have a developer-unlocked Windows Phone device
Trainer: Dr. Michael Samarin, Futurice Ltd.
Date: 17-18. May 2012.
Venue: Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Technology and Knowledge Transfer Office
INNOVATION Lab. (home of Demola-Budapest)
1111 Budapest, Egry József u. 18.
Building V1 annex C
Kindly confirm your participation by registering below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Day 1, Thursday 17th May 09:30-16:45 (coffee from 9:00)
Introduction to 3D XNA on Windows Phone:
- Characters Modeling in 3D
- Content Pipeline
- Gestures, Input
- Data Management
Windows Phone Camera and Imaging APIs:
- Querying Device Capabilities
- Camera Controls
- Image Capturing
- Video Capturing
- Real time Image Processing Filters
- Storage Strategies
- App Connect and Pictures Hub
- Interesting Application Scenarios
Day 2, Friday 18th May 9:30-16:45 (coffee from 9:00)
Working with Audio on Windows Phone
- Building Apps for Music Playback
- Working with Streaming Audio
- Background Audio Streaming
Customizing Windows Phone Experience:
- Making Custom and User Controls
- Advanced Scenarios of Custom Controls
- Animations and Transitions in your controls and pages
- When to use Silverlight Toolkit
- Understanding Notifications
- How to build end-to-end service
The DEMOLA-Budapest team
The online registration is closed!
For more information connect laszlo.bacsa [a] demola.hu